Saturday, November 17

stiiiill sick

Okay this is actually a little more like food poisoning than I thought. While yesterday was okay and I ate fairly normally, I spent most of today suffering for it (but not so bad as the first night). Hopefully it'll run its course soon.

My stomach is so gurgly! It's weird and unnerving. Every commercial about gastro-intestinal medicine suddenly has my rapt attention.

Anyway, as an end to a highly vegetative day, I just watched The Prestige, which was fan-tastic. I mean you've got fucking BOWIE as Tesla, Michael Caine, the guy who plays Smeagol (I still can't see him as anyone but), Scar-Jo, Christian Bale, uhh the sherrif of Rottingham from Robin Hood (aka Lord Marbury from West Wing)... yes, talk about a loaded cast. And it's about ILLUSIONS!

No comments: