Sunday, October 5

idle hands...

Maybe because I have too much free time on my hands these days, I've acquired some pretty "granola" habits. They're sort of fun so I'll share:

  • I've gone no-poo (no more shampoo).
  • I'm going to start cleaning my face with oil.
  • I've switched to the cup (for two years now) and it's THE BEST THING EVER.
  • I'm trying to buy 90% of my groceries at the farmer's market. (Note: they need more cheese-mongers.)
I expect my body will implode in some sort of hippie singularity. Any day now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me know how that goes.......

I don't know if I can give up shampoo just yet, but the whole oil massage thing sounds intriguing.

hippie singularity ftw!

akatsuki said...

Your online presence is dwindling. Dare I ask, is everything okay? =)

Mark said...

Thanks for sharing your 'granola' tips. The no-poo sounds worth a try.